Whey protein is an easy-to-eat dietary supplement that comes in a variety of flavors, such as Dark chocolate, White malt or Matcha Green tea, suitable for those who want to build muscle. It is a pure formulation of whey protein isolate and milk protein blend. Help strengthen muscles and build strong muscles. Helps repair and reduce muscle injuries and contains calcium that helps strengthen bones.
- Pour protein powder into 150 ml. of water, stir and drink.
Whey Protein Isolate
- This type of whey protein is obtained by using WPC or whey protein concentrate. It goes through an additional manufacturing process that is Ion Exchange (IE) or Cross Flow Microfiltration (CFM) in order to separate the lactose. and the fat that is still mixed with some more Makes the concentration of whey protein at a higher level, more than 90%.
Milk Protein Isolate
- It has the same ingredients as natural milk protein: about 80% casein and about 20% whey.
- Helps keep bones and teeth healthy.
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
- Helps to stimulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus are important in the formation of bones and teeth. and normal growth of the child It helps in the retention of mineral reserves in the bones and teeth and helps in preventing conjunctivitis. Reduce inflammation of the conjunctiva Helps regulate blood calcium levels Reduce the excretion of calcium from the body.